The 2017 Microsoft Dynamics SL User Group Conference Location Has Been Revealed!
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina, Tampa Florida
Group Room Rates: $189* Standard Room (single/double) + state/local tax (currently 12%)
Group Rate Deadline: Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Discount Code: DSLUG17SISCustomer30
Save $30 On Your Registration!
Early Bird Pricing: $625 – Ends May 31st, 2017
Regular Registration: $725 – Ends July 31st, 2017
Late Registration: $825 – Begins August 1st, 2017
Delta Discount Code
For travelers flying to the DSLUG Conference, we are excited to offer you a discount code to use when booking airfare through Delta.
Visit www.delta.com/meeting and select Book Your Flight. Enter meeting event code: NMPNH.
Call 800-328-1111 (Mon – Fri 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDT). Reference meeting event code: NMPNH.
*Please note there is a direct ticketing fee for booking through the reservation number above.
What is SLUG?
The Dynamics Users Group is an association of companies sharing the common interest of optimizing their usage of Microsoft Dynamics. This independent community of users gets together, (remotely and face-to-face), through a myriad of conferences, virtual tools, and programs to share knowledge and best practices. Membership and active participation in the group can make all the difference in the effective use of your Microsoft Dynamics software.
Serving individuals and companies with the commonality of Microsoft Dynamics, participation provides:
- A forum for learning and professional development
- Collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing
- A source for unbiased information
- An advocate for member needs and priorities
- Serves as a collective and efficient voice to Microsoft and Dynamics Partners, ISVs, and Vendors
- Special Interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics, and in doing so, serves as an Industry association with thought leadership in designated verticals
- Awareness of Dynamics functionality, products and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services
- Coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of SL users through organized meetings, seminars and conferences
2016 Conference Recap:
WOW! What an incredible experience it was in California. The entire SIS Team wants to thank each and every one of you that attended and helped to make this the best SL User Group Conference yet. We know all of you have busy schedules and we truly value the time and energy that you set aside for this conference.
It was great to get to see all of you at the Conference, Tidal, and the USS Midway!
We hope you have received the information needed to enhance your skills and knowledge of your Dynamics SL software solution. Now it’s time to get back to work and share all this information and new ideas with your boss and colleagues. SIS is here to help you with your business goals and we want to be your partner in your success. We will follow up with you to understand how we can be of service to you!
Why Attend The SL User Group Conference?