Speak with a SL Professional
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon)
Microsoft Dynamics SL is a business management ERP software suite of modules built to better serve project and service focused companies. It includes robust financials, project accounting, supply chain capability and more. It also offers dynamic reporting with quick and easy access to this data with some of the very best Project and Service functionality offered in any mid-market or enterprise application. This powerful solution for professional services, and construction management, enables you to meet your customers’ requirements, and complete projects on time and on budget.
If you are already using Dynamics SL in your business and would like a higher level of service and support from your partner, please reach out to our team of seasoned SL professionals. We have been implementing Dynamics SL and serving SL customers for over 20 years, and founded the SL Users Group 17 years ago. There are new capabilities that we would like to help you take advantage of in Dynamics SL in the CU2 2016 release.
Why Choose SIS as your business partner?
- 20+ years of Dynamics SL product experience.
- Senior consultants with average of 15 years of experience working with Dynamics SL.
- We’ve delivered 100’s of successful Dynamics SL implementations and upgrades.
- Dedicated customer care/support team with 800 call center and CRM case support and tracking.
- Industry enhancements developed by SIS dedicated development team
- We take the time to understand your business requirements, budget, and short and long-term goals.
- We have broad knowledge of the Dynamics Eco System, and the ISV solutions for Dynamics SL.
- We offer personalized onsite or remote training to ensure your employees are successful.
- Microsoft Gold Certified ERP Partner – Year after year, SIS has proven to Microsoft that we have the expertise, customer satisfaction, and a consulting team that is certified and tested to deliver industry leading Microsoft solutions.
Visit Our Other Dynamics SL Pages:
Features & Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 CU2 (Released 11/2016):
- Intuitive and easy to use with role centers and easy UI configuration
- Flexibility that enables configuration for most needs vs customization
- Built for Project & Service based companies
- HTML 5 Time Entry and Project Management screens
- Materials Management
- Fabrication functionality
- Service Dispatch Management
- Integrated HR and Payroll Modules (Certified and Union Payroll)
- Browser interface for remote users
- 25 New Web Applications
Microsoft Dynamics SL Videos
SL 2015 Reporting SL 2015: Meets Your Specific Needs Invoice Preview SL 2015 & Quick Query
Don’t See The Dynamics SL Video You Were Looking For? We have even more SL Videos Here
Microsoft Dynamics SL Brochures & Datasheets
SIS Client Testimonial
“SIS has helped us innovate with Microsoft technology to gain an advantage over competitors. We have increased the efficiency with which billings are generated; established an infrastructure for growth by collecting and analyzing the information that is captured; improved long term strategic decision making; and we have given project managers greater control over project setup and analytical tools, reducing involvement from accounting personnel.”
Frank Ziccarelli, Systems Manager – McKenney’s, Inc.
SIS Project Cost Management Solution for Dynamics SL
Project Managers now have an easy tool to update EAC on a project and provide accurate visibility to any variances by cost code or task. The EAC Maintenance Module includes full drill-down to the detail level allowingProject Managers quick access to project actuals.
If you are already using Dynamics SL in your business and would like a higher level of service and support from your partner, please reach out to our team of seasoned SL professionals. We have been implementing SL and serving SL customers for over 20 years, and founded the SL Users Group 17 years ago. There are new capabilities that we would like to help you take advantage of in Dynamics SL in the CU2 2016 release.