Ready to Learn More?
Contact Us Now
Project Accounting ERP Solutions
Our Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions focus on Project Accounting to help you reduce cost and risk in your business and increase productivity and efficiency. At SIS we realize you can only improve what you can measure and you can only measure what you can see. A fully integrated ERP solution with project accounting and service at the core will enable you to accomplish this.
SIS can deliver these ERP Software Solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics on premise or in the cloud to help you acquire business applications with the right technology in an easy to use open platform. We help you manage your entire project and service lifecycle from estimates to budgets along with subcontracts and change orders to better calculate your estimated cost at completion with Project Accounting at the core.
We will also help you manage service contracts and tickets with our integrated Job Cost offering for the enterprise. SIS Software brings the needed expertise from the construction, energy, architectural, professional service and government contracting industries. SIS offers two different software solutions for project-based contractors and professional services firms:
Our Project Accounting software solutions are based on Microsoft Dynamics SL and Dynamics AX, for the small to medium business or the larger enterprise needs. We can unify and simplify the complexities of budgeting, time entry, job cost, and billing for project-based contractors and professional services firms. Our goal is to make it easier for our clients to allocate costs and track performance, ensuring that everything that can be billed, is billed, accurately and invoices are paid on time.
Modules and Features offered in these solutions include: certified & union payroll, integrated HR, multi-language, multi-currency, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, project accounting and project portfolio and document management.
Some of these Features Include:
- Business Development – CRM
- Project Management
- Document Management
- Job Cost – Financials
- Subcontract Management
- Labor/Time Management
- HR/Payroll (Union & Certified)
- Analytics – Reporting
- Service Management
- Materials – Inventory Management
- Equipment Management
Microsoft Project Accounting Software
There are a lot of great benefits that Microsoft Project Accounting Software will bring to your business:
- Access to standard and custom Industry reports for profit and loss, consumed costs, payroll allocation, invoice on-account, actual versus budgeted costs, and cash flow
- Streamline multiple billing methods including invoicing for hours, expenses, items, fixed fees, subscriptions or milestones. Post and accrue revenue whether based on percentage complete or completed contract.
- Use software-supported Pay when Paid feature to automate vendor payments on receipt of customer payments.
- Create flexible labor rate and billing structure hierarchies and then automate for future cost allocation and invoicing. Account for a spectrum of rates across employees and tasks to improve project-based accounting.
- Easily collect time and project expense submissions from employees using automated notifications to reduce the billing cycle.
- Tools with fast and transparent access to estimated actual costs to improve compliance with government contracts and DCAA audits.