Questions? Contact Us Today!
Microsoft SharePoint Project and Document Management
SIS Construction Project Management solution provides you with a single portal for project collaboration. With one area to securely share, transmit and collaborate on documents, projects are more efficient and completed faster. SIS has developed a complete project management solution powered by Microsoft SharePoint. Our new Compass Drop Zone brings even more robust document management functionality to our solution.
Click To See Our Compass Project & Document Management Solution Powered By Microsoft SharePoint
Click To See Our SharePoint Consulting Services
Automate business processes for compliance, including alerts and tracking for required activities. Familiar Microsoft tools such as Dynamics and SharePoint Project Management enables easier integration with current work practices and applications, increasing user adoption, so you experience better results.
Key Capabilities of SharePoint Project Management:
- Project Collaboration
- Drawing Libraries
- Document Management
- Global Address Book
- RFIs / RFPs
- Outlook Integration
- Status Alerts
- Email Tracking
Features and Benefits:
- Meet client service requirements and government regulations through detailed workflow processes and secure client portal access to critical project data
- Manage projects with tools to view actual costs, committed costs and cash flow. Managers can monitor variance between current budget and estimated costs of completion
- Improve collaboration with centralized project documents including submittals, transmittals, meeting minutes, RFIs, RFPs, and Project Change Order documentation
- Easily track emails and document versions with Microsoft Outlook integration
- Use mobile access to project management tools to easily and accurately update project status, time, expenses and tasks anytime, anywhere, whether on a laptop or tablet