Complete Project Cost Accounting & Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365
To properly manage a project during the project execution phase requires monitoring the variance between the current budget and Estimate at Completion (EAC). To aid Project Managers in this process, SIS created the Project Cost Management Module for Dynamics 365 for Operations. This module provides a comprehensive and powerful tool for Project Managers to update EAC and Cost to Complete (CTC) on each project. There are also many reports provided with this solution that aide in analyzing the performance and efficiency of a project focused company.
Executives and estimators / engineers sometimes make high-level decisions on project estimates or designs and may have gaps in technical knowledge that create a need for even tighter management of margin fade. Project managers are continually asked by company management and the customer to verify that the project’s cost can be met within the authorized budget.
By using the Project Cost Management Module, Project Managers will be able to answer the following questions:
- Is the current approved budget sufficient to complete the project?
- Can you view margin fade or gain based on productivity and change orders?
- When should I take corrective performance action to salvage project margin?
- Should the project cost performance impact the corporate financial decisions?
- Project Summary
- Project WIP
- Project Financial Overview
- Project Cost Analysis
- Revenue Recognition Preview
- Project Key Performance Indicators
- Project ECAC Revision History
- Project ECAC Margin Trend
- Task Code by Project
- Customer Aging by Project Report
- Vendor Aging by Project Report
- Production Performance
- Project Net Change WIP
Construct365 - Project Cost Management Videos
Why Partner With SIS?
SIS (Strategic Industry Solutions) helps project and service focused companies manage every stage of the delivery and service life-cycle with complete Project Management, Project Accounting, Job Costing, Business Intelligence, and CRM Software built on Microsoft Dynamics. We help our clients manage cost and risk and deliver their unique value to their customers with proven software and 20 years of Industry Experience.
The SIS solution based on the ground breaking Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the most complete and integrated solution in the A/E/C – Professional Service marketplace today, focusing on mobility, ease of use, and integration. The unified business application environment.
Our Focus Is “Your Industry” Not Just Technology!