What is the Dynamics SL User Group?
The Dynamics SL User Group is an association of companies sharing the common interest of optimizing their usage of Microsoft Dynamics. This independent community of users gets together, (remotely and face-to-face), through a myriad of conferences, virtual tools, and programs to share knowledge and best practices. Membership and active participation in the group can make all the difference in the effective use of your Microsoft Dynamics software.
Serving individuals and companies with the commonality of Microsoft Dynamics, participation provides:
- A forum for learning and professional development
- Collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing
- A source for unbiased information
- An advocate for member needs and priorities
- Serves as a collective and efficient voice to Microsoft and Dynamics Partners, ISVs, and Vendors
- Special Interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics, and in doing so, serves as an Industry association with thought leadership in designated verticals
- Awareness of Dynamics functionality, products and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services
- Coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of SL users through organized meetings, seminars and conferences