Thank you for a great 2019
Dynamics SL User Group Conference
Dynamics SL User Group Conference
Check out some of the photos below from the 2019 SL User Group Conference and SIS Customer Appreciation Dinner
(To navigate the photo gallery, click and drag photos left or right or use the widget toolbar underneath the gallery)
What is the Dynamics SL User Group?
The Dynamics SL User Group is an association of companies sharing the common interest of optimizing their usage of Microsoft Dynamics. This independent community of users gets together, (remotely and face-to-face), through a myriad of conferences, virtual tools, and programs to share knowledge and best practices. Membership and active participation in the group can make all the difference in the effective use of your Microsoft Dynamics software.
Serving individuals and companies with the commonality of Microsoft Dynamics, participation provides:
- A forum for learning and professional development
- Collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing
- A source for unbiased information
- An advocate for member needs and priorities
- Serves as a collective and efficient voice to Microsoft and Dynamics Partners, ISVs, and Vendors
- Special Interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics, and in doing so, serves as an Industry association with thought leadership in designated verticals
- Awareness of Dynamics functionality, products and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services
- Coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of SL users through organized meetings, seminars and conferences
It’s Here! Dynamics SL (Solomon) 2018
Microsoft announced the release of Dynamics SL 2018 at the 2018 Dynamics SL Conference in April. The 2018 Dynamics SL product version was released on May 1st.
The release of Dynamics SL 2018 includes the following:
- Query & Preview Enhancements
- New Approvals Processes added to key areas
- GL/AP/Financials Interface Enhancements
- Projects Enhancements
- Distribution Enhancements
- Power Suite Evolution – Power BI, Power Apps for SL, Flow for SL, and more
- Additional details will be announced soon
This users group is totally dedicated to the Dynamics SL user community and provides Dynamics SL users the opportunity to learn, network, and provide input to Microsoft on the future product releases.
Why Attend The SL User Group Conference?
“Back in 1997, SIS founded and sponsored the Dynamics SL Users Group as a way for the SL community to share ideas and connect. From its first meeting at Lake Lanier Island’s attended by 18 people, the SL User Group grew each year and was turned over to the SL User community in 2007. We have continued as a dedicated SLUG advocate, supporter, and sponsor of the conference and the Dynamics SL Community. It is an honor to once again be the 2018 Conference Dinner sponsor.”
– Steven Mulka, SIS Partner
“In most cases, you’re probably not going to have a landslide moment. Learn three little things and one big thing and that will justify the cost. It’s the little things that add up over time and save your staff three hours a month on month-end, for example. These little tips and tricks save you a huge amount of time later. Think about it, if three people learn three things that save three hours that’s 9 hours saved per month and that adds up to huge dollars. You can’t look at attending the conference as you are going to change the world, it’s the small value that adds up overtime.”
– Doug Hamatani, DSLUG Member