Microsoft DSLUG Conference 2017/2018
April 23-26, 2018 St. Louis, Missouri
- Opening back up on December 1
- Price will open at rate of $825
- All registrations for the cancelled 2017 event will be ported over to the new event. No action will be required on the attendee’s part.
- $100 off customer coupon code: DSLUG18SIS100C
SIS is thrilled to announce the DSLUG conference has been rescheduled and will be held at the St. Louis Marriott Grand on April 23-26, 2018 in St. Louis, Missouri.
As a reminder, our Dynamics SL User Group Annual Conference is now permanently moving to the Spring so this will be our only national event in 2018.
Opening reception will be the evening of the 23rd with premium sessions and sponsor deep dives occurring that day. Core conference content will be the 24 through the 26th.
Keep watch for conference updates and hotel room rate information at www.dslugconference.com
Delta Discount Code
For travelers flying to the DSLUG Conference, we are excited to offer you a discount code to use when booking airfare through Delta.
To Redeem: Visit www.delta.com/meeting and select Book Your Flight. Enter meeting event code: NMRFE.
Call 800-328-1111 (Mon – Fri 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDT). Reference meeting event code: NMRFE.
*Please note there is a direct ticketing fee for booking through the reservation number above.
What is SLUG?
The Dynamics Users Group is an association of companies sharing the common interest of optimizing their usage of Microsoft Dynamics. This independent community of users gets together, (remotely and face-to-face), through a myriad of conferences, virtual tools, and programs to share knowledge and best practices. Membership and active participation in the group can make all the difference in the effective use of your Microsoft Dynamics software.
Serving individuals and companies with the commonality of Microsoft Dynamics, participation provides:
- A forum for learning and professional development
- Collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing
- A source for unbiased information
- An advocate for member needs and priorities
- Serves as a collective and efficient voice to Microsoft and Dynamics Partners, ISVs, and Vendors
- Special Interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics, and in doing so, serves as an Industry association with thought leadership in designated verticals
- Awareness of Dynamics functionality, products and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services
- Coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of SL users through organized meetings, seminars and conferences
Why Attend The SL User Group Conference?