Microsoft DSLUG Conference 2017/2018
Its Official DSLUG Conference is Heading to St. Louis.
SIS is thrilled to announce the DSLUG conference has been rescheduled and will be held at the St. Louis Marriott Grand on April 23-26, 2018 in St. Louis, Missouri.
As a registrant of the DSLUG Conference in Tampa, your registration will be carried over to the April 2018 DSLUG Conference in St. Louis.
It is important to note that the April 23-26 conference in St. Louis will be DSLUG’s only Conference in 2018.
Keep watch for conference updates and hotel room rate information at www.dslugconference.com
What is SLUG?
The Dynamics Users Group is an association of companies sharing the common interest of optimizing their usage of Microsoft Dynamics. This independent community of users gets together, (remotely and face-to-face), through a myriad of conferences, virtual tools, and programs to share knowledge and best practices. Membership and active participation in the group can make all the difference in the effective use of your Microsoft Dynamics software.
Serving individuals and companies with the commonality of Microsoft Dynamics, participation provides:
- A forum for learning and professional development
- Collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing
- A source for unbiased information
- An advocate for member needs and priorities
- Serves as a collective and efficient voice to Microsoft and Dynamics Partners, ISVs, and Vendors
- Special Interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics, and in doing so, serves as an Industry association with thought leadership in designated verticals
- Awareness of Dynamics functionality, products and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services
- Coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of SL users through organized meetings, seminars and conferences
Why Attend The SL User Group Conference?