Field Service Management with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Stay connected to your Customers by providing the Service experience they expect.
Your customers drive your business and their satisfaction is imperative to grow your business. You must manage your service effectively to ensure a maximum level of customer satisfaction and retention while generating a profitable revenue stream for your business. Your customers demand a higher level of service every day, and the process of efficiently dispatching service calls to the right skilled technicians with the right equipment is critical to your success.
Tracking & Managing Field Services in Dynamics 365 enables you to:
- Track and manage Field Technicians productivity and response to service calls
- Dispatch the right talent to the applicable service calls with the right equipment
- Track work orders with user defined criteria and manage routine and unscheduled equipment maintenance
- Flat Rate pricing capabilities allow your technicians to give on-the-spot printed price quotes to your customers on specific services from your pricing catalog
- Manage your Service Contracts more effectively with instant access to contractual terms and pricing before your technicians are dispatched to the site
- Maintain the accuracy of service contracts, warranties, and installed products across customers, geographies, and locations
- A connected field service team to reduce downtime, maintenance costs and first time fixes.
- Provide Mobile Field Enablement – Provide service technicians with complete customer insight, real-time guidance and cross-team collaboration