During this busy season, SIS wants to help.
If you would like a SIS consultant to work with you in closing your books for the year, please send an email to Support@sisn.com
Current Changes for the 2018 W-2s / W-4’s and 1099’s
- Support the following Form W-2 changes:
- Box 9 Verification code – The Verification code pilot program has ended. Box 9 is no longer in use. The box should be blank and shaded. This applies to the report formats of 4Up Form, Plain Paper – Copy A, Plain Paper – Copy B, Plain Paper – Copy C and Plain Paper – Copy D
- Support the following W-2 electronic file changes:
- For tax year 2019, there are no record layout changes.
- Support the following Form W-4 changes based on the requirements for the new 2020 Form W-4:
- Support for the 2020 tax tables, which includes a standard set of tables and a higher rate set of tables. Four new tax tables to be added to accommodate this change. TBD whether the new tax tables to be supported with a new federal deduction id such as Fed1H OR if new marital status choices will be added to the existing Fed1 deduction. Note: the tax tables will be added with the Dec. 2019 quarterly tax updates.
- Support for the new Dependent Claim Amount. A new field will be added to the Employee Maintenance screen and will be taken into consideration during payroll calculation.
- Adding messages to advise the payroll clerk on the correct number of personal exemptions to enter and which set of tax tables to use for the employee (standard or higher withholding) based on the selections made by the employee on the new Form W-4.
SIS is happy to help with your Microsoft Dynamics SL 2019 Year-End Updates
Would you like SIS to apply your Year-End updates? Click here to submit a request with the subject “Apply 2019 Year End Updates” to the SIS Customer Care team. Email these or any other year-end related questions or issues to SUPPORT@SISN.COM and we are happy to assist you.
The 2019 Dynamics SL Year-end updates and downloads will be available soon. Check back for additional updates.
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR SL 2011 SP2, FP1 AND SP3 USERS
Plumbline Consulting has created a Year-End update package for Users that are not on Microsoft supported releases. This annual subscription will provide clients year-end updates for your 1099 forms, electronic filing changes and Payroll updates.
Pricing based on the number of Employees and/or Vendors of the organization. The Year-End updates are only available for SL 2011 SP2, FP1 and SP3.
Year End Update annual subscription pricing:
- Under 100 employees/vendors: $1500
- Over 100 employees/vendors: $2500
This will be the last year the last year Microsoft will offer year-end updates for Dynamics SL 2015. Plumbline will provide updates for SL 2015 customers next year. Now is the time to consider upgrading to SL 2018.
Contact SIS to place your order as soon as possible so that you can insure delivery before the year-end push is upon us during the Holiday season.