With DocShare and Dynamics SL Attachments, you can publish documents such as invoices, purchase orders, and construction billing reports on Microsoft SharePoint sites to help your customers and vendors gain quick and easy access to the information that they need.
During this webinar, Jim explained how to:
- Set up Dynamics SL Attachments in SL and upload attachments into a SharePoint library
- Set up the SharePoint library holding for attachments for with a simple approval process
- Use a SIS workflow that parses the filename of attachments to fill columns in the library
- Learn the requirements for and how to set up DocShare in SL
- Create sites libraries in SharePoint from SL for new projects, customers, and vendors
- Use DocShare with Flexible Billing to upload billings to multiple SharePoint project sites