Microsoft Dynamics SL Consultant Position
SIS, LLC helps project and service focused companies manage every stage of the delivery life cycle with complete financial and operational software built on Microsoft Dynamics. We take the pain out of delivering multiple complex projects and servicing customers with proven software and 20 years of Industry Experience. SIS is truly the place to learn and apply your skills to further your long term career.
Duties of the Dynamics SL Consultant:
The SL Consultant will be responsible for the implementation of a project. The SL Consultant will take the client though the full life cycle of the project using the Microsoft Sure Step methodology to ensure all client demands and needs are met. The SL Consultant will be responsible for working with the client to diagnose, analyze and identify opportunities for improvement in their business process. Based on the findings The SL Consultant must be able to develop and design the solution. The SL Consultant will fit software solutions to resolve any issues, create efficiencies, and bring these solutions to fruition. The SL consultant will train the client and support them at the go live/deployment stage. The SL Consultant will report all status of a projects to the SL Practice Director on a regular basis.
- Analyzes customers’ business requirements and objectives; develops an application solution to meet customers’ needs.
- Communicate on a timely basis with client and internal team members on status and progress of project.
- Estimates time frames, required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables.
- The SL Consultant will report all status of a project to the project manager on a regular basis.
- Provides project team and users training on Dynamics SL modules and ISV software.
- Conducts periodic status checkpoints with customers and team to assess progress against project plan and tasks.
- Ensures commitments to internal and external customers are met.
- Performs re-forecasts of project remaining hours and completion time tables throughout project.
- Serves as pre-sales support and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
- Identifies and acts on potential software and consulting opportunities.
- Deliver effective presentations and conduct productive meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- In depth knowledge of Dynamics-SL Financial, Project, Service series product lines.
- Familiar with Microsoft Sure Step Methodology or wiliness to learn
- Able to serve effectively as liaison between company and customers
- Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills. Effective interpersonal skills to work as a team member
- Good presentation and meeting skills
- Ability to provide leadership within area of expertise to clients and other consultants
- Ability to handle moderately complex issues/engagements/projects
- Ability to address all issues within given area of expertise
- Ability mentor and supervise junior consultants.
- Makes majority of decisions without supervision.
- Experience with accounting and construction business types a plus.
- Effective, clear and consistent written communication skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering, supporting and leading mid to large ERP customer solutions – Microsoft Dynamics SL preferred
- Four year degree in accounting/finance or, advanced degree(s) a plus or equivalent work experience CPA/CMA is a plus
- Working knowledge of Windows SQL Server 2008 or greater
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 or greater
- Working knowledge of high level IT solutions and/or implementation in a dynamic business environment
To apply, please fill out the form on the right:
SIS, LLC (Main Office)
3700 Crestwood Parkway
Duluth, GA 30096