SIS (Strategic Industry Solutions) has been a Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM partner for over 20 years. The Industries we specialize in are Project and Service driven organizations including: General & Specialty Contractors, Engineering, Energy, Architecture, and Professional Services.
Our extensive experience and knowledge of the Construction and Professional Service industry allows us to deliver a solution that works the way you do with a faster return on investment. SIS has also developed industry specific solutions to extend the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SL to meet the complex project accounting and management as well as service needs of our customers.
We have developed a standard business process flows based on best industry practices which allows us to be substantially more efficient in consulting than partners who lack domain experience.
Our services include:
ERP & CRM Implementation:
We provide consulting services based on a prescriptive Sure Step approach to transform and improve your current business processes and properly map them into the Dynamics 365 (CRM-Dynamics 365 for Operations, COMPASS) platform and toolset. This typically covers almost every aspect of your business. This includes Business Development, Operations, Human Resources, Financials, Reporting and Business Intelligence.
ERP implementation can be a complicated process and is like a 3-legged stool consisting of a strong product-partner-client relationship. In our history, we have executed numerous re-implementations due to the previous attempt falling short in one of these areas. If you feel your current implementation is not going well, it is time to stop and make an assessment before proceeding on the wrong path.
ERP Assessment / ERP System Review:
In order to help our customers get the most value from their software, we conduct “as-is” process analysis to determine both the degree of fit of new tools and understand the benefits of transforming their business to a new platform. This analysis also allows us the opportunity to recommend ideas on reducing or even eliminating redundancies found in a company’s business processes.
Business Intelligence and Reporting:
With Microsoft Dynamics, you can improve your business efficiencies and get employees the information they need when they need it. Combine Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI with our industry focused Reporting and Analytics, faster and more informed decisions are made at every level.
While we start with standard processes, we do have clients who have unique and custom processes that are part of their secret sauce and value to their customers. The Microsoft 365 toolset allows us to extend the capabilities to meet unique and complex requirements for clients. Our services include customizations, integrations, reporting and complex module development.
Customer Service is a critical aspect of every engagement. Post go-live and ongoing support is an integral part of our service.
Microsoft SharePoint Services We Offer:
Whatever version of Microsoft SharePoint you are using our team of professionals can help. With a strategic vision and proper planning we can help you reach your goals and a faster return on your software investment.
- Deploy / Configure / Maintain Microsoft SharePoint farms in Cloud / On-Premise.
- Migrate Microsoft SharePoint from 2007/2010/2013 to SharePoint 2013 / 2016.
- Install SharePoint cumulative updates & security patches as per Microsoft best practices.
- Secure SharePoint farm deployment by streamlining Microsoft SharePoint roles and permissions.
- Develop custom functionality to extend capabilities of SharePoint platform.
- Implement custom workflows, web parts, SharePoint features to support business processes.
- Integrate with other systems such as Accounting, CRM etc.
- Integrate third party controls (DevExpress, Telerik, jquery UI) with existing SharePoint functionality.
- Implement custom Microsoft SharePoint branding / Master Pages, CSS etc.
- Performance tuning of Microsoft SharePoint deployments as per Microsoft best practices.
- Troubleshoot issues in a SharePoint farm.