Junior Dynamics 365/AX Functional Consultant
SIS wants to invest in you and help you build an exciting career in technology consulting. Our goal is to move you forward quickly and provide the training you need to handle the job duties below. Our customers and our employees are our most valued asset. Come grow with us!
SIS is an established Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with multiple office locations specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX, Microsoft CRM and SharePoint. SIS is focused in the A/E/C market and in particular Construction. We have developed specific software for this market for this market that includes Advanced Union Payroll, Project Cost Management and COMPASS – a SharePoint Project Management and Documentation portal for Project based companies. SIS headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA but our client base is distributed across the country because of our vertical focus. SIS develops consultants to become Industry experts. SIS is also deeply engaged with our Customers. We seek excellence in Consultants and a deep commitment to Team Work and Customer Service. It is our goal to build the best practice in the Microsoft channel that services our vertical. SIS has openings for Junior Dynamics 365/AX Functional Consultants at our offices in Atlanta, GA.
- Ability to assume Functional responsibility for Financial or T&L and Project aspects of solution
- Competently to execute all phases of Sure Step Methodology Diagnostic, Analysis, Design, Deployment, Operations.
- Estimate time frames and resources required to successfully implement work stream assigned to on project
- Provide project team / user training on specific modules.
- Create professional quality deliverables that are complete, specific, and of high quality
- Communicate effectively with client and internal team members on status and progress of projects.
- Ensure commitments to internal and external customers are met.
- Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
- Serve as pre-sales support and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
- Identify and act on potential software and consulting opportunities.
- Deliver effective presentations and conduct productive meetings.
- Execute functional implementation tasks with minimum supervision
- Provide input to strategic direction
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiar with Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Effective Consulting and user interface skills
- Possess high degree of personal initiative
- Able to serve effectively as liaison between company and customers.
- Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills. Effective interpersonal skills to work as a team member.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Good presentation and meeting skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to provide leadership within area of expertise
- Ability to handle moderately complex issues/engagements/projects
- Ability to address all issues within given area of expertise
- Makes majority of decisions without supervision.
- Competency in Work Flow, Security, Data Migration , BI desired
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Business, or Computer Science. An advanced degree is a plus.
What kind of people fit with the SIS Culture:
You have a strong focus on Customer Service, Communications and meeting Commitments. You are a problem solver possessing tremendous personal initiative to excel. You are fully capable of working on multiple projects individually or as part of a larger team. You understand the demands of consulting and would like to be part of an organization where your opportunity for personal growth is unlimited.
To apply, please fill out the form on the right:
SIS, LLC (Main Office)
3700 Crestwood Parkway
Duluth, GA 30096