SIS Careers: AX / D365 FO Functional Consultant – Projects
SIS is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market.
SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Projects Consultants.
SIS currently has a significant pipeline of new business. This is a great opportunity for individuals to join a team of talented SIS individuals. The opportunity for individual and professional growth at SIS for selected candidates is excellent.
- Analyzes customers’ business requirements
- Configures solution in ERP to meet client requirements
- Develops Functional Design Specifications for Solution Gaps
- Provides Users training
- Collaborates with Project Manager and other Workstream members to ensure the overall solution meets client requirements
- Provides additional applications/training support as necessary
- Develops supporting deliverable documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In depth knowledge of Project management and Accounting (Job Costing)
- Knowledge of Construction Operational / Financial processes
- Possesses high degree of personal initiative
- Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to work as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle moderately complex issues/engagements/projects
- Ability to address all issues within given area of expertise
- 3-5 years’ experience implementing AX/D365FO Projects, Viewpoint Software, COINS Software or other Construction Job Cost applications
- Experience working for / with medium to large organizations
- Experience with end to end implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent experience.
- Certifications desirable.
SIS has a generous benefits package including bonus, 401K and profit sharing.