Building your business, managing your projects, closing new sales are what you do to grow your business. These things are important and consume a lot of your time and energy. However, a valuable component to success that you might be overlooking is ensuring that your employees have the training they need to be effective, efficient, and motivated.
Employers often view training as an expense they cannot afford or they cannot take the time to invest in, but the rewards of a well-trained staff will have an immediate positive impact to the organization.
In many organizations, employees are doing manual tasks that could be automated, and are struggling to self-train themselves. New employees sometimes are left to figure it out the best they can. Methods like these are not how to be effective or successful. Sure, training takes planning and time, but the time you will save in the end, will be well worth the effort.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What processes are slowing your company down?
- What skills will be needed to streamline these processes and better serve your customers?
- What skills will your employees need to achieve your business goals?
- Have you trained the team on the latest version of the software and new features?
There are many options to help you plan and train. However, to make the most of your training, careful planning is necessary. You need to determine where to invest and who needs the training. Several options that you might consider are:
- Join a Microsoft User Groups –Dynamic 365/AX/CRM or Dynamics SL User Group
- Take advantage of Microsoft training videos – Dynamics 365 eLearning or Dynamics SL (CustomerSource login required) Contact us if you need help logging into CustomerSource.
- Contact your Microsoft Partner for a complete evaluation of your training needs and allow them to help you develop a plan of action.
Training does not have to be a burden for your employees, your business, or your customers. With careful planning, employee training can become a measure to ensure your company achieves better results, higher quality of work, fewer mistakes, and greater work satisfaction.
If you are looking for training, contact us. We will work with you to understand your requirements and can offer remote or onsite training with your entire team or one on one.