Microsoft Dynamics SL 2018 – Check it out!
Take a look at the new features of the release of Dynamics SL (Solomon).
Watch as Jeff Suwyn, Dynamics SL Product Marketing Manager, demonstrates the latest release to take advantage of for your employees and business.
Some of the new features demonstrated include:
- Power BI – business analytics tools to analyze real-time data and share insights
- Power Apps – create and use custom business apps across platforms
- Flow – Easily monitor, notify and take action
- Web Apps – New Apps available
- Financials, Distribution, and Project Enhancements
- User Interface Enhancements
- Odata Service – connecting SL to 3rd party systems
The release of Dynamics SL 2018 includes the following:
- Query & Preview Enhancements
- New Approvals Processes added to key areas
- GL/AP/Financials Interface Enhancements
- Projects Enhancements
- Distribution Enhancements
- Power Suite Evolution – Power BI, Power Apps for SL, Flow for SL, and more
Be sure to take time to view the information on the updated Microsoft Dynamics SL Directory. Learn more about latest available releases, blogs, training, and product lifecycle. CustomerSource access is required, if you do not have access to your Microsoft website, please contact us to assist.